Tuesday, November 23, 2010

texture Photography


So, I am trying to take my photography seriously again and I have some time to play at work. So I am attempting to update the blog with some photos you may not have seen from me before. I call this collection "texture," and maybe I will figure out this whole "blogging" thing before this is over too. However, I am not optimistic about formatting it so it looks ok.










This one to the right is just my blinds. I believe I took this photo right after I bought my camera, so this is an oldie.







Below is a snap shot of a piece of machinery I saw while I was walking around downtown. I really do enjoy taking photo's of completely random things.

And of course, you can't live in Pittsburgh with out a picture of a bridge!

I will try later today to find a few more old "gems" to upload!

1 comment:

Mills Family said...

WOW!! I almost passed out... your blog was updated!! Very cool photos!! POST MORE!!!